Share the experience of shopping at Old Navy by completing the Old Navy customer satisfaction survey. The comments and feedback are really important for improving the products quality. With the help of these surveys, the company gets to know if the customer contends with the quality of products, their prices, and the services. The company highly appreciate if customers inform the company through their valuable feedback. The customers on the other hand also feel valued and honored when asked about their experience at the store.
How ‘Old Navy’ Guest Feed Back from Customer Benefits the Company
Customer’s feedback provides the company an insight which helps to improve the product quality, services, and overall customer’s experience. The company welcomes the negative and positive feedbacks. The negative feedback helps to identify the products and services with which customers are unsatisfied. The company takes action to satisfy the customers in best possible way. The comments received from the survey are analyzed and rapid actions are taken to provide the customers with high quality of products and services so that the customers are always satisfied.
You can play your part by visiting the following site for survey.
Old Navy Customer Satisfaction Survey – Guidance
- Visit the mentioned link.
- Recent receipt of Old Navy Store.
- Select your country from the list provided.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your age and select your gender.
- Enter the country, state or province you shopped at, store number, time, transaction number, register number from your receipt.
- Answer few questions about your shopping experience with Old Navy.
- A discount code or redemption code is given write it down on your receipt to avail $10 off on your next purchase.
Old Navy Profile
Old Navy, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in Grove City, Ohio. They provide low-priced apparel to women, men, children, and infants. The company has stores in the United States, Canada, and United Arab Emirates. Old Navy, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of The Gap, Inc. Old Navy is one of the largest apparel brands in the world. It offers customers fabulous fashion online (oldnavy.com) as well in their 1,000+ stores around the world.